ERP Cloud: Risk Management Cloud Certifications and Services
*** PRESS RELEASE ***
ERP Risk Advisors is pleased to announce a second of our resources is certified on the Financial Reporting Compliance (FRC) module of the Risk Management Cloud. Donna Curtis was one of the first to attain certification on FRC and recently Sam Monarch has recently become certified as well.
Many organizations have licensed the Risk Management Cloud and can take advantage of our accelerated implementation services including a two-week proof of concept engagement and six-week accelerated implementation of the FRC module.
ERP Risk Advisors is the premier niche consulting firm who focuses on Oracle applications, with an emphasis on ERP Cloud, E-Business Suite, and PeopleSoft.
Contact us at http://erpra.net/contactus.html for more information.
Donna Curtis bio:
- ERP Risk Advisors Cloud Practice Lead
- 20+ years as an Oracle EBS/GRC/Cloud consultant
- Aided Oracle in the writing of the Oracle Financial Reporting Compliance Certification exam
- Experience includes Big 4 consulting as well as small boutique firms
- Certified Cloud Security Implementation Specialist, Certified FRC Implementation Specialist
Sam Monarch bio:
- ERP Risk Advisors Oracle GRC Practice Lead
- 29+ GRC Implementations covering all areas of Risk & Compliance
- Expert Reviewer (SME) - Governance, Risk, and Compliance Handbook for Oracle Applications; Packt Publishing
- Functional and Technical Leader in Oracle GRC, ERP Cloud Risk Management and CaoSys Product Suites
- Experience includes Big 4 audit defense utilizing GRC technologies
- Author of comprehensive IT Department SOPs, structured to optimize the business processes allowing clients to become both compliant and efficient.
- Certified FRC Implementation Specialist
About ERP Risk Advisors:
ERP Risk Advisors is a leading provider of Risk Advisory services for organizations using Oracle Applications. We provide consulting and training services related to compliance, security, risk management, and controls. We also assist organizations in implementing GRC-related software from industry-leading companies. ERP Risk Advisors is a proud VAR of CaoSys as well as several other leading software companies.