ERP Risk Advisors and CaoSys Announce Two New Ground-Breaking Solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite
ERP Risk Advisors and CaoSys have collaborated to build two new ground-breaking solutions for organizations running Oracle E-Business Suite: CS*License and CS*Lookback.
ERP Risk Advisors and CaoSys have been strategic partners since 2008 and have designed, developed, and released two new solutions that are highly valuable for compliance purposes.
CS*License is a unique and innovative solution for understanding your organization’s risks related to licensing for Oracle E-Business Suite. This solution maps 100% of Functions and Concurrent Programs to the Application they are associated with and provides suggested mapping for objects that aren't associated with an Application. CS*License can provide you visibility into where your organization stands with respect to your Oracle E-Business Suite license with Oracle.
CS*License includes the following:
· Predefined rules for all Functions and Concurrent Programs, currently built up to 12.2.7
· Updates for new content as Oracle provides upgrades – as part of annual support
· Ability to override default applications to which a Function or Concurrent Program is mapped
· Ability to map Applications to your licensing buckets
· Summary and Detailed reports to help you analyze your exposure – including down to Menu and Navigation Paths to identify how the object is accessed
CS*Lookback is a unique and innovative solution that helps you determine who has done what within your Oracle E-Business Suite applications; this is an invaluable tool that greatly assists with lookback procedures and other audit related tasks.
CS*Lookback includes the following…
· Analyze data based on configurable groups of tables and users
· Analyze an entire schema and even the entire database
· Perform a lookback analysis across common time rolling periods, such as “This week”, “This Month”, “This quarter”, “This year”, etc.
· Perform a lookback analysis of any user defined time period
· On-screen interactive reporting allows you to drill into the data from many angles
· Powerful out-of-the-box summary level analysis and detailed reporting
CS*License and CS*Lookback compliment other leading GRC solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite including:
CS*Comply is the most effective way to deal with access control risks such as Segregation of Duties and Single Function Risks. CS*Comply offers best-in-class reporting and preventive controls.
CS*Comply includes the following…
· Over 1,000 pre-defined rules across the most commonly used modules covering over 36,000 known function based combinations – the most comprehensive set of rules available on the market.
· Our pre-defined content covers nearly 4,500 security objects, including nearly 3,000 functions and 1,400 high risk concurrent programs and can easily be extended to address custom objects developed by US Steel
· Comprehensive reporting and analysis of SoD/Single function risks
· Powerful, easy to use analysis / reporting tools
· Dozens of other reports / best practice monitoring tools to help with access controls
· Multiple preventive controls to help you take a pro-active approach to risk
· Remediation Toolkit, Collusion Detection, Menu Cloning, Request Group Cloning, and much more)
CS*Audit is the most effective way to satisfy audit requirements as it relates to capturing and monitoring change to data within Oracle E-Business Suite. CS*Audit also features an easy to configure near-real-time notification of changes being made.
CS*Audit includes the following…
· Extensive library of pre-defined policies with mapping of related meta-data
· Rule driven, fine-grained auditing and monitoring of changes to data
· Near-real-time notification engine
· Documentary approvals
· Powerful reporting options
· Capture change management information to provide to your auditors
· Data security in our reporting repository where sensitive data is audited
CS*Provisum consists of two main components, Periodic Access Review (PAR) and Automated Assignment Provisioning (Provisioning (AAP).
CS*Provisum (AAP) provides an efficient and effective means of automating the request and assignment of access within Oracle. CS*Provisum (AAP) includes the following…
· Initiation of responsibility request by the user, manager, or process owner
· Visibility to potential SoD / single function risks as part of the approval process
· Supervisor and/or process owner approval of access requests; no approval required can also be configured
· Ability to create the user account when requests are approved
· Superior visibility to pending and approved access requests
CS*Provisum (PAR) provides an efficient and effective means of validating user access on a regular basis. CS*Provisum (PAR) includes the following…
· Multiple review types (Process/Module owner, supervisor and transfer reviews)
· “Selective” reviews for specific types of access (i.e. SoX Review, Financials Review, etc.)
· Integrated with CS*Comply to provide visibility of SoD risk during the review process
· Assignment de-provisioning is automated (no need to involve Security/System Administrator)
· Review delegation, automated reminders/escalation and much more
CS*Rapid is a unique and innovative solution for delivering real-time operational reports and application extensions for Oracle E-Business Suite. CS*Rapid includes the following:
· Allows you to bring in-scope SOX reports into Oracle EBS so you can remove your data warehouse from your in-scope applications
· Is fully integrated with Oracle E-Business Suite
· A familiar look and feel
· No up-front licensing costs, no additional hardware or software required
· Your operational reporting requirements can go from concept to the users’ menu in minutes.
Contact ERP Risk Advisors (http://erpra.net/contactus.html) or CaoSys (http://caosys.com/mcw.php) for more information about these new software and service offerings.